Sunday, July 16, 2006

 

Inland Empire Poetry

With the additon of Robert Louis Covington to www.insidetheIE.com, we've created a new Inland Empire Poetry section.

A little about Robert Louis Covington, in his own words:

I grew up in Washington D. C. and have lived in the Inland Empire (Fontana) since 1990. I belong to the Inland Empire California Writers Club (IECWC). Retirement from the United States Treasury Department brought me here, and I have thoroughly enjoyed the Inland Valley and its peoples. I love diversity and the grandeur of this life mid the aura of the mountains. Each morning is a celestial awakening. I enjoy the IECWC and mostly write poetry. On occasion, I would be pleased to share my poetizing inspired by the Inland Empire.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home