Thursday, June 01, 2006

 

Ghostpainter joins the InsidetheIE staff


Gary the Ghostpainter of Rancho Cucamonga has joined the InsidetheIE.com team as the Rancho Cucamonga writer, corrispondant, and in-house weather expert.
Below is a little about Gary, in his own words.



My nickname is the ghostpainter...I wanted ghosthunter but there were about 5,000 of those so I chose something that no one else had.
I was born in 1948 in Upland Calif. Lived here all of my life except when I made three tours of duty to Vietnam. Received two Meritorious Awards, 9 combat stars and the Ney Small Ship Cooking award.
I returned to Chaffey College in 1976, and received my Associate of Arts Degree with a 3.9 grade point average. Have degrees in Gourmet cooking, Cooking Management, Management and Health Sciences.
I was a federal process server for over 15 years until I became ill in 1998 with an unknown bacterial illness. Im like the preverbal Humpty Dumpy, I fell off the wall and it took 9 doctors to save me but I have been disabled ever since with 5 fatal diseases. But i refuse to die.
I am self taught on the PC, built my own PC with the help of a couple of friends, built my own home network, have restored 22 computers to active heath and have three on my home system.
I have my own website blogg, which is turning into a hit with over 16,000 monthly page views and belong to DSL Broadband Weather Forum, which I helped to create, 7 weather groups and now the IE.
Keeps me occupied and my mind healthy.


Gary Hall, the RC.
Real time Hurricane, severe storm and tornado alerts by RSS news feed @ WWW.EARTHLOGWX.NET
WWW.EARTHLOGII.COM
Weather Forum www.dslreports.com/forum/weather

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home